Monday, 15 July 2013

I Totally Love The Benefits Of Senior Living Mesa, AZ

By Doris G. Goldner


When I was eventually able to retire, I was so thrilled thinking I would be able to relax and spend time on my many hobbies, but pretty soon I realized I needed a change, so I began looking into what kind of senior living Mesa, AZ could offer. Much of this was the climate, as the cold of my longtime home started to wear on my bones and I found that I was really having trouble with shoveling snow in the winter.

Besides the cold weather, I was feeling pretty lonely as I didn't have my old coworkers to talk with on a daily basis anymore, and I realized that I hadn't built any solid friendships with my neighbors. But the thing that really connived me to look into moving was that my son and his family who had always lived close to me picked up and moved many states away, which meant that I would not have any family around me.

So with all of these issues combined, I determined that I ought to move to Arizona where I would never have to shovel snow again and I would be able to meet and make friends with many other retirees. Once I had my mind made up, I logged on the computer to learn what type of senior living Mesa, AZ had to offer me.

After just a short time of searching, I found a website that gave me some terrific information about Easy Valley, Arizona senior living and the more I read about it, the more anxious I was to move there and start this new chapter of my life. I took a day to think about it and soon got started on making certain that everything was in place so that I could move as soon as possible, which mainly involved me packing up all of my belongings and contacting a real estate agent and getting my house ready for sale.

I didn't need to wait for the house to sell, so I made the move, and the very first day that I spent in Arizona, I fell in love with the place and pondered why it had taken me so long to spend any time in that area of the country. Not only was the place beautiful and the weather ideal, I also made some great friends very fast which made my retirement years so much more fulfilling and happy as I was able to share them with close friends in similar situations.




About the Author:



No comments:

Post a Comment