How many hours have you burned on the many different games and distractions Facebook has been able to bring to your attention? Whether a particular game has the word "zombie" or a word that ends with "ville," it is clear that these have been able to seize the attention of many. However, I'm starting to see that there is more of a decline these days and I have to wonder why this is. Clearly, the work of online marketing companies is something that should be looked into.
I remember when Farmville started to gain ground on Facebook; people could not get enough of it. While it might not have been to my tastes, I could definitely see why so many others have gotten lost in it. There's an addictive nature to be seen and I do not think that anyone can say differently once they would start to get into it. Of course, not everything is going to have staying power, which is something that I have started to see over the course of time.
These games typically possess novelty that people become attracted to at the beginning. However, such an element does not take long to fade away and players start to realize that what they are investing time in isn't exactly deep. There is only so much that you can do in terms of raising a farm before you start to realize that you're just doing the same thing over and over again. Content should be more engrossing so that people will be more likely to come back in the future.
I believe that features are going to matter tremendously when it comes to the litany of games you could find on Facebook. Gamers want variety and I do not think that they will be able to find much of this in the social gaming experiences that people have come to expect today. There should be more content and I believe that this is where online marketing companies may be able to help. Firms such as fishbat understand how to bring a particular brand to higher levels.
Facebook games may have some sense of appeal, at least initially, but that impact does not take long to wear off. After all, these games have very limited appeal and there isn't much to the actual "meat" of the game. Sooner or later, you are going to find that you are chewing and not gaining much from your efforts in the long term. It's important for developers to reach out to the social audience and the best way that this can be done is through the use of deeper content.
I remember when Farmville started to gain ground on Facebook; people could not get enough of it. While it might not have been to my tastes, I could definitely see why so many others have gotten lost in it. There's an addictive nature to be seen and I do not think that anyone can say differently once they would start to get into it. Of course, not everything is going to have staying power, which is something that I have started to see over the course of time.
These games typically possess novelty that people become attracted to at the beginning. However, such an element does not take long to fade away and players start to realize that what they are investing time in isn't exactly deep. There is only so much that you can do in terms of raising a farm before you start to realize that you're just doing the same thing over and over again. Content should be more engrossing so that people will be more likely to come back in the future.
I believe that features are going to matter tremendously when it comes to the litany of games you could find on Facebook. Gamers want variety and I do not think that they will be able to find much of this in the social gaming experiences that people have come to expect today. There should be more content and I believe that this is where online marketing companies may be able to help. Firms such as fishbat understand how to bring a particular brand to higher levels.
Facebook games may have some sense of appeal, at least initially, but that impact does not take long to wear off. After all, these games have very limited appeal and there isn't much to the actual "meat" of the game. Sooner or later, you are going to find that you are chewing and not gaining much from your efforts in the long term. It's important for developers to reach out to the social audience and the best way that this can be done is through the use of deeper content.
About the Author:
If you are looking into the greatest web design and SEO utilities by online marketing companies, please contact fishbat now.. Also published at Social Gaming: How Do Online Marketing Companies Look At It?.
No comments:
Post a Comment